International English Language Testing System
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System, English Proficiency Test for all commonwealth nations.
- It is need to test English proficiency taken by British, Australian, New Zealand, Canadian & US universities for secondary, vocational, higher education & research programs.
- IELTS is jointly handled by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British Council and IDP Education Australia: IELTS Australia.
Guidance From Trans Globe :
For improving the speaking skills we conduct group discussions and panel of Trans Globe IELTS faculties interview each student, replicating an examination ambiance.
In this direction, we provide intensive modules in English Grammar coupled with elaborate & rigorous listening, writing, reading & speaking sessions with a view to in still confidence in students.
Special Speaking practice designed especially for IELTS students and extra material for those students who need strong base in grammar is provided at Trans Globe.
- Score give on scale of 0-9 it’s call Band Scale
- For Under Graduation – 6 Bands
- For Post Graduation – 6.5 Bands .
A BRIEF ON EACH SECTION
Listening : Check the ability of Candidate to understanding English used in academic field
Reading : Check Ability of candidate to read and comprehend the paragraphs and find the answers from that paragraphs.
Writing :Check the Ability of candidate to put across through writing.
Speaking : Check the ability of candidate to communicate in English.
TEST FORMAT And 4 modules
|4 Sections||3 Passages||2 Task(1 hour)||3 – Parts (11-15 Mins.)|
|40 Questions||40 Questions||Task 1
Essay & Report Writing(150words)
– 20 Mins.
|Part 1 ( 4-5 Mins. speak on different Question)|
|40 Mins.||1 Hour||Task 2 – Essay & Report Writing(250 Words)
– 40 Mins.
(Topic to speak on printed task card)
-1 Min to think and speak up to (3 Mins)
|Part 3 (4-5 Mins. further discuss)|
|Score Validity||2 years||Official Website||www.ielts.org|
|Registration Mode||Telephone / Mail/ Online / Transglobe Centre||Rescheduling Fee*||5 Wks prior @ charge of 25% of test fee|
|Mode of payment||Demand Draft/Credit card / Cash||Test Administration Frequency||3-4 times a month|
|Test Fee*||Rs. 11,100/-||Test Repetition Policy||Next available date|
|Score Reporting time||approximately 15 days||Nature of Test||Paper Based Test|