Graduate Record Examination
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination
- GRE is a world famous admission test required to those candidates who want to take admission to graduate programs in the field of Engineering and Science at USA.
- GRE Results followed by more than 3000 graduate programs all over the world.
- Essays are scored on a scale of 0 – 6 in 0.5 increments.
- Quantitative Reasoning section is scored on a scale of 130 – 170 in 1 point increment.
- Verbal Reasoning section is scored on a scale of 130 – 170 in 1 point increment. good score is 300 / 340.
A BRIEF ON EACH SECTION
1. Analytical Writing
This is the process to check ability to think vitally and converse complex ideas though writing.
2. Quantitative Section
This is the process for check ability to reason mathematically, solve Quantitative Problems, and understand graph data
3. Verbal Section
This is the process to check ability to understand and evaluate what you read and to know basic conventions of standard written English.
SECTION-ADAPTIVE TEST FORMAT
The Revised GRE test is section adaptive test. Within the same section, the test progresses linearly. Depending on the responses given to all the questions of a particular section, the harder or easier section of the same type is chosen.
|Analytical Writing||2||60 Mins.|
|Analyze an issue||1||30 Mins.|
|Analyze an argument||1||30 Mins|
|Quantitative Reasoning||approximately 20 questions each section||35 Mins. each section|
|Verbal Reasoning||approximately 20 questions each section||30 Mins. each section|
|Score Validity||5 years||Score Reporting time||approximately 2 Weeks|
|Registration Mode||Telephone / Mail/ Online / Fax||Extra Score Reporting Fee*||25 USD|
|Mode of payment||Demand Draft/Credit card||Official Website||www.gre.org|
|Test Fee*||190 USD||Rescheduling Fee*||50 USD|
|Nature of Test||Computer based Test||Test Administration Frequency||Daily|
|Test Repetition policy||Once calendar month. maximum 5 times a calendar year|