The Student Partners Program (SPP) is an administrative framework designed and implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
Indian Students who wish to participate in the program should have an offer from one of the participating colleges under SPP and subsequent course.
Please note besides the SPP colleges there are many other Canadian Colleges and Universities which welcome students from India and all over the world.
- Under SPP – Student Partners Program open to Indian nationals, students do not apply to the SPP; they apply to a participating college and may be considered under the program if they meet specific criteria.
- Application submission under the SPP is at the discretion of each participating college.
- Persons who have previously been refused any Canadian study permit application are not eligible to apply under SPP.
Eligibility for SPP program Canada
- Age : Up to 25 Years (With genuine work exp.)
- Qualification : 12th – HSC / All Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / All Bachelor degree / All Master Degree
- Academic should be above 55 % with maximum 6 backlogs
- Experience : Maximum up to 5 years of experience valid with genuine work experience certificates.
- IELTS Academic : Minimum overall 6.0 band required (no band less than 5.5)
- 6.5 band required for PG programs & Programs related to Dental, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing – some colleges require overall 7.0 Band.
- Fees : Student must have to pay full 1 Year / 1 Sem tuition fee in advance before applying for VISA.
- Intakes : January / May / September
- Process Time : 3 – 8 weeks for visa process normally
HOW TO OBTAIN A GUARANTEED INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE (GIC)
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada guidelines, you will require approximately $10,000 CAD per year, not including tuition fees, to cover your living expenses. This requirement is fulfilled through the purchase of a participating GIC, and evidence that you have paid your tuition fees for first year / semester.
SPP Colleges and Courses
GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
ST. LAWRENCE COLLEGE
ST. CLAIR COLLEGE